<menu id="cem48"><strong id="cem48"></strong></menu>
  • <xmp id="cem48"><nav id="cem48"></nav>
    <xmp id="cem48"><menu id="cem48"></menu>

    手機APP下載

    您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英文歌曲 > 聽歌學英語 > 聽歌學英語講解版 > 正文

    聽歌學英語:我比以往快樂Happier Than Ever

    來源:可可英語 編輯:chuztpah ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
      下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
    加載中..

    聽歌學英語點歌臺

    歌名:Happier Than Ever

    歌手:Kelly Clarkson

    歌名:我比以往快樂


    (點播歌曲僅限英文哦XXOO)

    When I'm away from you

    當我抽身離開 就此遠離你

    I'm happier than ever

    我俘獲了前所未有的快樂

    Wish I could explain it better

    希冀我能更詳盡地闡述這感受

    I wish it wasn't true

    但我又希望這并非現實

    Give me a day or two to think

    of something clever

    予我一兩天時間 好好

    思忖精明的手段

    To write myself a letter

    再給自己寫封信

    To tell me what to do, mm-mm

    以提示未來該如何行事

    Do you read my interviews?

    你是否看過我的采訪

    Or do you skip my avenue?

    亦或 你是否略過我的大道

    When you said that you were

    passin' through

    你說過你即將奔我而來

    Was I even on your way?

    可笑的是 我與你甚至不順路

    I knew when I asked you to

    我很清楚 當我詢求你

    Be cool about what I was tellin' you

    對我所說的話不要太過在意

    You'd do the opposite of what

    you said you'd do

    你的言語和行為將背道而馳

    And I'd end up more afraid

    而我的恐懼便會更甚

    Don't say it isn't fair

    別譴責這有違公正

    You clearly weren't aware

    顯然 你并非意識到你已

    That you made me miserable

    讓我悲痛欲絕

    So if you really wanna know

    故若你確想探尋

    When I'm away from you

    當我抽身離開 就此遠離你

    I'm happier than ever

    我俘獲了前所未有的快樂

    Wish I could explain it better

    希冀我能更詳盡地闡述這感受

    I wish it wasn't true

    但我又希望這并非現實

    You called me again, drunk

    in your Benz

    你在奔馳里酩酊大醉 又打來電話

    Drivin' home under the influence

    帶著一身酒氣回家

    You scared me to death,

    but I'm wastin' my breath

    你把我恐嚇得驚魂動魄

    卻還浪費一呼一吸與你交流

    'Cause you only listen to

    your fackin' friends

    因為你只會聽信那幫狐朋狗友的讒言

    I don't relate to you, no

    我與你無關

    I don't relate to you

    與你無甚瓜葛

    'Cause I'd never treat me this shit

    因為我永遠不會如此糟心地對待自己

    I get it, you hate this city

    你讓我厭屋及烏 仇視這座城市

    And I don't talk shit about you

    on the internet

    但我不會做鍵盤俠

    在網上說你的壞話

    Never told anyone anything bad

    從不向誰撒黑料

    'Cause that shit embarrassing,

    you were my everything

    因為這惡心行徑令人如此尷尬

    你曾是我的一切

    And all that you did was

    make me ****in' sad

    你的所作所為讓我痛徹心扉

    So don't waste the time I don't have

    所以別浪費時間了 我沒工夫

    And don't try to make me feel bad

    也別來惡心我了

    I could talk about every time that

    you showed up on time

    你準時出現的次數

    我一只手都數得過來

    But I'd have an empty line

    'cause you never did

    可我被迫形單影只

    因為你從未赴約

    Never paid any mind to my

    mother or friends, so I

    從不在意我的媽媽跟朋友

    所以我

    Shut 'em all out for you just like a kid

    為你把他們盡數拒之門外

    因為那時我是個懵懂孩童

    You ruined everything good

    你摧毀了一切美好的事物

    Always said you were misunderstood

    還總是抱怨你老被誤解

    Made all my moments your own

    你奪走我的光輝時刻 據為己有

    Just ****in' leave me alone, yeah

    別理睬我 只想要你遠離

    (And I don't talk shit about

    you on the internet)

    但我不會做鍵盤俠

    在網上說你的壞話

    (Never told anyone anything bad)

    (從不向誰撒黑料)

    Just leave me alone

    只想要你離我遠點

    ('Cause that shit embarrassing,

    you were my everything)

    (因為這惡心行徑令人如此尷尬

    你曾是我的一切)

    (And all that you did was

    make me ****in' sad)

    (你的所作所為讓我痛徹心扉)

    Leave me alone

    只想要你遠離

    5.jpg

    詞:

    Never paid any mind to my mother or friends

    從不在意我的媽媽跟朋友

    pay 付費;付酬

    I'll pay for the tickets.

    我來買票。

    Her parents paid for her to go to Canada.

    她父母出錢送她去加拿大。

    My company pays well.

    我公司給的工資很高。

    He still hasn't paid me the money he owes me.

    他還沒歸還欠我的錢呢。

    The balance of $ 500 must be paid within 90 days.

    500美元的余款必須于90天之內付清。


    受益;劃算

    Crime doesn't pay.

    犯罪不會得到好報。


    the devil/hell to pay

    大麻煩;大亂子

    There'll be hell to pay when he finds out.

    一旦他發現了真相,那麻煩就大了。


    pay up

    付清全部欠款

    I had a hard time getting him to pay up.

    我好不容易讓他還清了全部欠款。


    pay your way

    自食其力;養活自己

    I went to college anyway, as a part-time student,

    paying my own way.

    總之我上了大學,半工半讀,自食其力。


    pay

    薪水;報酬

    Most people said that pay was their main motivation for working.

    大多數人說賺取報酬是他們工作的主要動機。

    We've been given a 2% pay increase.

    我們獲得了2%的加薪。

    They had to take a 20% cut in pay.

    他們不得不接受減薪20%。

    In the future, pay increases will be related to productivity.

    以后,工資的增加將和業績掛鉤。

    未來,加薪將與生產率掛鉤。


    主持人微信公眾號:多語言易學堂

    Linda私微:18782003531


    重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
    misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

    想一想再看

    adj. 被誤解的 v. 誤解,誤會(misunders

    聯想記憶
    miserable ['mizərəbl]

    想一想再看

    adj. 悲慘的,痛苦的,貧乏的

     
    skip [skip]

    想一想再看

    v. 跳過,略過,遺漏
    n. 跳躍,跳讀

     
    related [ri'leitid]

    想一想再看

    adj. 相關的,有親屬關系的

     
    productivity [.prɔdʌk'tiviti]

    想一想再看

    n. 生產率,生產能力

    聯想記憶
    ?
    發布評論我來說2句

      最新文章

      可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

      添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
      添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
      国产在线精品一品二区-亚洲精品v欧洲精品v日韩精品-国产 麻豆 日韩 欧美 久久-亚洲中文字幕丝祙制服
      <menu id="cem48"><strong id="cem48"></strong></menu>
    • <xmp id="cem48"><nav id="cem48"></nav>
      <xmp id="cem48"><menu id="cem48"></menu>