Unit 29 A Trip to Honeymoon Bay
第29單元 蜜月灣之旅
I had a chance to visit Honeymoon Bay with my girlfriend last Sunday.
上個星期天,我有機會和女友一起去蜜月灣游玩。
It was a very interesting experience.
那是一次很有趣的經歷。
The bay is a scenic spot located about seventy kilometers southeast of Taipei.
這個海灣是位于臺北東南方大約70公里處的風景區。
We went there by train.
我們乘火車到那里。
Along the way, I took in the local scenery such as rice fields, farm houses and green mountains.
我們乘火車到那里。沿途我欣賞著當地的景色,像稻田、農舍和青山。
When we got there, we were tired but happy.
到達那兒時,我們雖然感到疲倦,但是卻很快樂。
We took a casual stroll down to the beach and picked up some seashells.
我們沿著海灘隨意漫步,也撿了些貝殼。
We also built sandcastles on the beach. That reminded me of my happy childhood.
我們也在海灘上堆沙堡。那使我想起我的快樂童年。
At dusk, the glory of the setting sun reflecting on the ocean created a beautiful picture.
黃昏時,落日余暉映照在海面上,塑造出一幅美麗的畫面。
We had such a good time that we decided to visit Honeymoon Bay again in the near future.
我們玩得非常愉快,因而我們決定在不久的將來再去蜜月灣游玩。